Duke & Winston is a lifestyle brand that creates feel-good products & fun community building content for dogs, their humans & those who live with “The Bulldog Spirit”
Operations Assistant will support founder with organizing & executing daily tasks/short-term planning required to streamline operations.
Position: Operations Assistant
Job Type: In House (Occasional Remote Allowed)
Location: Dallas/Fort Worth
Hours: Full Time (Flexible Hours)
Start Date: ASAP
- Oversee order shipping & inventory management.
- Manage customer communication via email, phone & social media outlets.
- Oversee communication with Collab/wholesale/Community building opportunities.
- Create calendars & manage scheduling primarily for Product/Content/Social Media campaigns.
- Assist with daily tasks as needed.
- MUST LOVE DOGS.
- Exhibit enthusiasm for D&W brand mission & basic understanding of lifestyle apparel/pet industry.
- Must be proactive, detail oriented, organized and work at a high level with minimal supervision.
- Enjoys administrative tasks and office management.
- Excellent written, verbal communication & creative thinking skills required.
- Intermediate proficiency with Microsoft and Google applications required.
- Role requires a very positive, engaged & high energy personality type.
Here's How To Apply: Submit your resume to email@example.com