Seeking an exceptional mission-driven Operations Partner to help lead the exciting growth of the Duke & Winston brand.
Duke & Winston is a brand dedicated to developing world class products & engaging community building content for the world's most iconic dog breed, The Bulldog & the people who love them.
We believe the next generation of successes in the pet industry are brands that can cater to the unique needs/personalities of specific dog breeds & their humans in a genuine & caring way. For us, our true love & focus is on the majestic English Bulldog, the most popular breed worldwide (Ranked number 1 worldwide by official Google Trends data).
Our goal of not only becoming the premier brand associated with all things Bulldogs but to also be a model of how to build a fun, inspiring, thoughtful & community dedicated breed specific brand.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We have laid an initial foundation for growth with a grassroots built customer base in the thousands & have developed innovative content/partnership concepts unlike anything currently seen in the pet space. We are just getting started & the operations partner role is primarily to help bring the D&W vision to life by developing structure, creating & overseeing processes for sustainable brand growth.
OPERATIONS PARTNER RESPONSIBILITES
1) Strategy & Business Development:
- Direct the brand mission: Including brainstorming, developing, improving innovative/out of the box solutions with founder to keep brand sustainable, relevant & on mission.
- Solidify business strategy: create a go to market strategy to achieve overarching strategic business plan (SBP).
- Create financial projections
- Assist with fundraising efforts
- Oversee budget allocation for growth initiatives
2) Product Development & Logistics:
Systematize Primary Business Functions & Lead Day-to-Day Operations:
- Primarily focusing on product logistics, product development, supply chain.
- Create & oversee management process for wholesale, customer service, fulfillment.
- Oversee future team growth: help develop roles & assist with talent acquisition as needed.
ABOUT POTENTIAL PARTNER
- A goal oriented, social entrepreneur aligning with the “Bulldog Spirit” mission of the brand is key.
- Must have vision, enthusiasm & belief in an approach of methodically building impactful, long lasting brands around positive & community serving mission.
- Ideal partner cares deeply about well-being of humans & loves dogs (bulldog lovers obviously a big plus :)
- Recognizes that after the unprecedented negative impact caused by the global pandemic, brands built with GENUINE care, providing much needed positivity, entertainment & connectedness have an opportunity to really win.
- A DOG LOVING, LIFE LOVING DO-GOODER
- Experienced operations experience as leader or management role at early stage brand in the apparel, pet or consumer products space.
- Specifically skilled in the areas of strategic planning, logistics, and financial management.
Experience developing and managing a team
Equity/Pay compensation will be determined by potential partner experience & compatibility.
If interested, please reach out to Founder at email@example.com to discuss partnership in more detail.